DSCN0400.jpg

Frame: True Temper AT
Headset: Tange Falcon
Front brake: Deore DX
Rear brake: Deore
Front mech: Deore MT60
Rear mech: SRAM ESP 7.0
Wheels: Femco rims, nondescript 8 speed hubs

Goes really nicely, I'm pleased with it. It would have been a keeper had it not been the size of a gate.

:cool:

the first bike i remember wishing i'd bought instead of my 87 courier. there was a green one next to mine every day in teh bike sheds.

Looking at it, the blue has dated better.

:cool:

chris, lovin the build kit: a tile cutter a spade and some type of solvent :cool: :LOL:

For the love of god, please change the chainset! :LOL:
Otherwise, cool ;)
Alas, no. It's the only chainset that fitted its BB, and it was made from bits I had lying around. I bought the frame for cheap, and fitted the bits I had but couldn't find new homes for. Good thing it was too big for me; it rode exceptionally well, very, very light considering how poor some of the parts were. It weighs a sight less than my Galaxy.
Er, Chris, your Raleigh has fallen over.
Tad, I keep falling over that bike. I've already said it to LGF, but someone, **please** buy it. I don't currently have a life that can support owning such nice things as a 20 year old road bike that's done less than 100 miles since new. :oops:
chris, lovin the build kit: a tile cutter a spade and some type of solvent :cool: :LOL:
Unfortunately, my shed is in the middle of a building site; my dad's converting the area where my Raleigh lies prone into his retirement home. And the paint stripper was much nicer than the home brew I've just imbibed on my mate's boat.

Back