klein attitude

juiceboxx

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
after seeing many kleins on this site, i realized mine is not so special. i am not into kleins at all but this one is nos and was free. it is way too small for me and i will never ride it any ways 'cause of its condition. i wanted to build it with as much nos parts as possible leading me to its current state. it has been like this for a year now. i want to get an idea from the general public on where to go with this....keep on with the white thing and get some white housing and so on, or tone it down a bit, get a black saddle and black and skinwall tyres. any suggestions :roll: cheers

Attachments

• shiat 058 (Small).jpg
    shiat 058 (Small).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2,670
  • shiat 061 (Small).jpg
    shiat 061 (Small).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 2,670
  • shiat 056 (Small).jpg
    shiat 056 (Small).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 2,670
  • shiat 053 (Small).jpg
    shiat 053 (Small).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 2,670
That is a special!

I would build it with black parts, but not bad at all with those purples... :D

Agree with shamus. Black is the way forward. The frame is in excellent condition. Even the chain stay by the big ring is unmarked :D

If you ever want to off load that white flite pls get in touch.... :)

Klein looks lovely

cheers

Martin

klein

well, i guess i need to find a set of nos psycho k's in black and tan. this bike is from a shop owners wife. she had two of them in case one was broken...... well she never broke anything and had this one under her bed since new. it has never been mounted. i am the first to ever hang parts on it. it will hang on display and never be ridden as it is extra small. cheers all

Great looking bike, I'd agree with the above though on colours....I think black or silver would suit it well

klein

only problem is lack of nos black and silver parts. i have 2 sets of silver grafton cranks a black perf. flite and one black/tan psycho. i have 4 sets of grafton brakes in purple so wanted to use those up. here is a pic of what i had it like last summer.

Attachments

• IMG_0251 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0251 (Medium).JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 2,582
Re: klein

juiceboxx":w5f02zqx said:
well she never broke anything and had this one under her bed since new. it has never been mounted.
Sure there is a joke in here somewhere!
I would go with the silver/black scheme, it helps shows of the frame more, especially in that condition! Think the purple ano is bit too much, clashes with the pink.
Sell me your white Flite please!

Re: klein

juiceboxx":x3gv1jcm said:
well she never broke anything and had this one under her bed since new. it has never been mounted.
Sure there is a joke in here somewhere!
I would go with the silver/black scheme, it helps shows of the frame more, especially in that condition! Think the purple ano is bit too much, clashes with the pink.
Sell me your white Flite please!

Latest posts

Back