When browsing through this forum and seeing the most beautifull bikes, I thought, I want that too.
So I was lost... The combination of this forum, the for sale thread and eBay is lethal as most of you will know.
A long story short, I was unable to resist some nice parts. They are now showing off on my bike.
The upgrade includes:
- RaceFace Deus headset, new, I know it is not retro, but I love it.
- Rock Shox Judy XC, 1995
- Kore Elite stem, silver, unknown year (2008 perhaps), NOS
- Kore Elite handlebar, blue annodisized, about 1996, NOS
- Kore Elite seatpost, blue annodisized, about 1996, NOS
- Kore hub skewers, blue annodisized
- Sella Italia Flite saddle (thanks 'mayco')
- Paul Motolite front brake, new
- Paul Motolite rear brake, unknown year
- Paul Love Levers Compact, new (thanks 'mousemat')
- Panaracer Smoke Amberwall front tyre, about 1997
- Michelin Wildgripper Amberwall rear tyre, about 1997
- Shimano XTR FD-M950 front derailleur, 1997, NOS, I am thinking of changing it to XT
- Kona Dog Collar, drilled out to use as a cablestop (thanks 'baj')
I hope you like them, I do for sure.