GT Tequesta 1992

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Here are a few pictures of my new bike a 1992 GT Tequesta- pretty good nick but will need a good bit of TLC, LX in good condition but shifter seems to be faulty- will post up some better pics in the coming weeks.

tequesta.jpg

tequesta2.jpg

tequesta3.jpg

cheers JH, the are Giant Zorbers I believe- were recalled back in the day according to google but suppose they have survived until now :roll:

anyone know anything about this fork, still have a bit of boing boing!

looks sweet, bet you put the riser bar end combo on then :LOL:

Super cool long lasting bike you got there, My brother is testament to this as he has owned the same bike from 92. Still has the original cables, chain, tyres, seat, everything. Proper little work horse, and used daily....

DSC00543.jpg

will do perry, wheels need trued big time.

The bar end/riser combo was already on the bike, but it is nice isn't it :LOL: :LOL:

really nice club R. light blue riser bars but they will need to go- GT bars? or have you any suggestions?

Onza bar ends are cool.

Any suggestions- have already put on a siutably distressed black flite

What about those rock shox in your garage? Might suit the black? Flit should be nioce too.

FSR-Si":2ar00lqe said:
Super cool long lasting bike you got there, My brother is testament to this as he has owned the same bike from 92. Still has the original cables, chain, tyres, seat, everything. Proper little work horse, and used daily....

DSC00543.jpg

still looks in great shape :cool:

what are the tires? I took a tioga tire off it and it looked orig.?

kaiser":f78lszoh said:
What about those rock shox in your garage? Might suit the black? Flit should be nioce too.

they have a 1 1/4 steerer and the internals are buggered but apart from that you are right would look quite cool :cry:

Back