Unable to control my excitement it now looks like this
As my Saracen Kili is in need of some further frame repair I have put it on the back burner for the time being, I was cleaning the MF and headset was caput, I have a box of saracen bits that are doing nothing so to my luck the headtubes are the same size so a pair of RC35's have made it to the MF. At first I was thinking this will be wrong but actually think it looks the part, I have also added XT thumbies, XT short cage mech, Magura HS33's , T bone prestige stem, DX Saracen wheels and Easton Bars.
I have kept the chainset and cassette after a full strip and clean and replaced bearings in BB.
I now need to get some cable outers, black seatpost and a chain and it will be flying........................ I hope