Lotus circa '95

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Not the carbon one sorry!

Picked this up off of ebay- It's in immaculate condition. Ridden only a couple of times according to the owner and has never been wet!

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2431-1.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2435-1.jpg

:D

Never been ridden by the looks of it :eek:

Just the brakes to setup to work well, may have a hard time with the way the front cantihanger works.

Go on ride it through a muddy puddle..

... course you'll say you got it for £50 next ...

ooh...wow :cool:

Just looking at all that mint XTR kit is making me go a bit funny - it's almost NOS!! There is/was a chainset fetching £200+ on Ebay recently...

Thanks for the comments chaps :)

I paid a fair bit more than £50 for it but a lot less than the sum of its parts...

Problem is its much too nice to ride on or off road! Its like having a new bike- I notice every single mark that gets made. (Well one mark on the LH pedal so far..) Chainrings have a small amount of wear and as you can see from the pics the rims have some braking marks but the rest of it could pass for new. Its pretty bloody light too.

That's one clean bike.....get a black Flite on it, set it all up properly and enjoy it :cool:

that's stunning! I remember test riding one back in the day! Seat is spec correct! Think the one I rode had mag21's on?! This is the first time I've seen one since! Def a keeper! Top find!!!

Back