95 sex one UPDATED

sex one

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
After trying for literally minutes to upload some pics on the gallery I got bored and thought i'd do a thread instead ;)

Just thought id post up a few pics of my recently assembled ongoing project. All it needs now are 2 new bushes for the lower linkage near the bb and where the seat stays meet the linkage. Also a repaint and new graphics too.

what do you lot think so far....comments and criticism welcome :D

mybikepics002.jpg

mybikepics003.jpg

mybikepics007.jpg

mybikepics005.jpg

mybikepics006.jpg

cheers for looking

i like! :D

a respray/new stickers and a nicer (retro maybe?) crank and itll be a corking bike!

always wondered how they rode too.. looks like it has a teeny amount of travel by modern standards...! ;)

Hmm I hear you about the cranks bud....not exactly "happening" are they :D

in time they will be changed to some a bit more in keeping with the rest of the bike....Now just need a job so that the respray and graphics can be sourced :roll:

The travel is 3" i think, it has 1" shock stroke i know that much.
As far as the ride goes....its lovely....feels like a hardtail in the way it picks up but with a little give for the rougher stuff.

You don't see too many of those - first of the Kona "faux bar" linkage FS bikes I think (Their only previous effort being a rebadged Iron Horse I believe) I like it, but it needs some RF Turbines or something else that suits the bike.

thats it...you got it. It was the EFS or something like that...a verlicchi iron horse frame that a few manufacturers used back in the day....Didnt sintesi call it the bromont or summat or other??

just googled it and it was the bromont....Im sure there were more though

I havent seen another sex one in existence for a good few years....seen 1/2 sex too's online though.....anyone care to share pics of theirs??

I dig the steel rear triangle/assembly... You gotta love off the rack manufacturer stuff...it even has rack mounts! I love it! :cool: :LOL:

i really like that bike. i would go for different components but thats not a criticism at all. i'd love to havo one of those. another lust from my youth!

Thats cool....it was built up mostly from what I had laying around so it is by no means a finished article ;)

May be for sale depending on how desperate I get for a modern dh frame and forks

if you do sell can you let me know - later rather than sooner though, i'm major league skint at the minute!

Join the club, No job...threatened with reposession at the mo :(

you are officially number 1 in the vitual queue buddy....no worries :D

Gotta get the new bushes made up, a respray/graphics and a decent crankset first though

I wouldnt get very much for it as it is

Back