Specialized Hardrock 95

BrunoD

Dirt Disciple
Not extraordinary, nor rare, even not from the top of range but I reassembled this bicycle which had remained locked up more than 10 years in a hangar to give pleasure with nephews. All is almost of origin, a good degreasing, a handing-over with nine and here it is the functional one for years.

Ritchey Z-max, wheel Ritchey Vantage and Rigida, Acera, STX, 200LX,....saddle Turbo. ;)

Attachments

• Specialized Hardrock 95.jpg
    Specialized Hardrock 95.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 4,653
clockworkgazz":3bicrw5w said:
A nice looking working class hero- looks great, I love that colour better than the all to common red.

Spot on :cool:

But my problem with the bike is the name :? BITD we all changed the R for a C :oops: :LOL:

Do you remember how much did you spent on this bike?

And FYI, if its not too much trouble for you, if can you edit your first old main post of the bike with the bike's pricing so I may use the info to file my accident claim to my handler please? :(

Even without being a fellow '95 Hardrock owner, I must say I dig it! - - I have such a soft spot for these blue collar workhorses.

I've gotta find a Rockhopper Ultra to match my Hardrock (Ultra) someday :twisted:.

That's cool. Always liked these as they were the bikes that a few friends had back in the 90s.

Nice :D I've got a similar vintage Hardrock GSX which is now completely stripped down prior to paint job and decals etc and will be rebuilt with LX bits most of which have been bought on here. They ride well too :D

Back