1993 Orange Prestige FINISHED UPDATED 07/07/09

SEANSTEPHENS

GT Fan
Feedback
View
heres my orange. ive had it for a while now and its been in this forum a few times before i know, but ive recently got round to having it repainted :)

heres just returned from argos this morning. it was repainted as close to original colors as possible with some of gil_m's repro decals

the groupset will mainly be deore XT as pictured below, but will prob change as time goes by

All Comments Welcome cheers, sean

main.php

main.php

Those guys are as good as they say they are. Amazing factory look there. maybe I'll have to send my rigids off to em for some of that silver.

Sweet

reanimation":2efvm67t said:
Those guys are as good as they say they are. Amazing factory look there. maybe I'll have to send my rigids off to em for some of that silver.

Sweet

suprisingly they are only a small workshop in bristol

when i dropped the frame off. the paintwork was ruined, so i handed them a couple pics of YOUR prestige, (being the same bike)i found in readers bikes(sure you dont mind :D ) and they repainted the frame just by looking at them

very good color match as well

amazing job- looks great and xt is a great groupset for the bike, love the uber long stem too :shock: How many tears will you shed when you get your first chip?

Ace, I actually bought mine as I was in the market for a performing all year round retro I wouldn't worry about too much, it turned out to be nicer than I thought and I can see it getting built quite clean too! oh well, not a bad thing that. Summat else to look after.

Will watch this thread, be nice job building it fresh.

Back