I saved this from their web site a few years back, hope this is what you need.
STARSHIP SWINGARM BUSHING INSTALLATION
1. Remove rear wheel from frame.
2. Remove cranks and bottom bracket (this step is not mandatory but it makes bushing replacement very easy) and hold frame in a large vise by clamping the bottom bracket shell.
NOTE: Use some type of smooth vise jaw covers to protect the BB shell surfaces.
3. Remove the link that connects swingarm to shock.
4. Remove left swingarm pivot bolt and cap and tap pivot axle out with a soft punch (aluminum or brass) or wooden dowel. Remove the swingarm.
5. Knock out pivot bushings from swingarm and frame with steel punch. Be careful not to damage the inner surfaces of the frame or swingarm where the bushings reside.
6. Install new bushings in frame (steel w/Teflon lining). Grease and then install the left side (non-chain side) bushing first with a smooth-faced vise or c-clamp (use the aluminum pivot cap as a spacer on the drive side of the frame pivot boss to avoid marring the surface of the frame pivot boss) until the flange is flush with the pivot boss face. Grease and install the drive side frame bushing (leave a slight gap between the bushing flange and the face of the frame pivot - don't press the bushing in all the way).
7. Install swingarm bushings (oilite bronze) with c-clamp or soft-faced vise. Use red Loctite if available. The bushing with the thinner flange goes on the chain side.
8. Check for fit between the frame and swingarm bushings. The fit should be snug. If the swingarm won't go on the frame then press the chain-side frame bushing in a bit more until the swingarm fits properly.
9. Reinstall pivot shaft. Grease it liberally with a non-lithium based grease and tap it in with a hammer and soft punch or dowel. A small amount of the Teflon coating may be "skinned" off the new bushings by the axle as you install it. This is normal and assures a "perfect" fit.
10. Reinstall pivot cap and bolt. Tighten bolt until the washer on the drive side pivot bolt just starts to "pucker" or pull through. Clean, grease and reinstall link.
Boulder Starship Ti
Litespeed Mountain Bike (1990)