Dogs Bolx - Revised edition with fork!

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Coming along nicely.

Just waiting for one crank, cantis, bar and controls now. Tyres will be both amber walled Specialized...

Will have white cables too :)

I also need a slightly longer threaded 1" steerer I need about 10mm more thread!

Thanks to Corduroyboy once again for the awesome front end.

dogs.jpg

Spec:

Dogs Bolx 18" (we guess)
Pace RC35
Syncros cattleprod stem and flatbar
Syncros 420 seatpost with white ti flite
Black ringle camtwist skewers
XTR m900 shiftrers and levers
XT low profile cantis
XT BB cartridge
Topline std drive cranks with Pace rings
M900 xtr mechs front and rear
Tioga Diskdrive pro on wolber rear (xc pro 8 speed hub and cassette)
Ringle bubbahub on sun rim front
Goretex white cables
Specialized Cannibal tyres amber wall
Black Onza Ules grips

Attachments

• reob.jpg
    reob.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 3,810
Nice, I started the 1 armed build (bust collar bone) of my Roberts at the weekend. I'll get a thread up later on. Currently short of an ideal stem (using a black Ritchey one at the mo, and I am after a UK made silver stem of some sort...possibly using a quil adaptor) Think it could look very similar to yours at the end though! (sans disc wheel ;) )

What length steerer are you after? I may have something.

Hows about a "custom" framed theme for a BOTM :)

Oh another thing, how in gods name does the Pace canti rocker thing work? Ive not cabled it yet but I just cant see it.

JeRkY":2fscn278 said:
Oh another thing, how in gods name does the Pace canti rocker thing work? Ive not cabled it yet but I just cant see it.
Theres a pic of the cable routing in my joes brakes thread if this sheds any light on it -
http://images.fotopic.net/y03ez0.jpg
To get the brakes to pull evenly was a bit of a pain but fiddling with cable lengths sorted it eventually - I think in that pic I still need to shorten the left hand side.

Smashing cheers!

Pretty much how I thought but I couldnt imagine the pull being equal on both sides.

No problem.

Forgot to say - this is going to look great Jez and will be a good rider too I imagine.

looks great jezza. Not 100% sure on the disco mind.

How does it compare sizewise with your old one? Or is it your old one?

Latest posts

Back