93 Yo Eddy

Mark_h4dng

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
Ok Guys,

Finally took some pics of my Yo,

Excuse the filth on it, mostly the original kit from the build in 93/94, apart from the magura's which are on their way out.

Even still got the original frame card.

More pics in my Album

Mark

Attachments

• Img_1315.jpg
    Img_1315.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2,357
  • Img_1296.jpg
    Img_1296.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2,357
Nice bike . I see you are from bromley , I am about 15 min from you , we ll have to go for a spin sometimes .

cchris2lou

I actually work in Dartford, Used to ride Joydens wood, Oxleys wood Dartford heath, Sound familiar,

Where's your stomping ground?

Thats beautiful.

IMO, there's some real easy things you could do to make that look amazing.

1. Ditch the wildgrippers and get some amber-walled IRC Mythos
2. Ditch the yellow grips and go with something black. They all end up that color anyways.
3. Blue is always nice, but anodized gold would accent those decals better.

Beautiful colour, but would tend to agree with ameybrook. I think gold can look great on the right bike.

gump":19xzsiei said:
Beautiful colour, but would tend to agree with ameybrook. I think gold can look great on the right bike.

I second that.. Perhaps some nice Gold Kooka brake levers? ;)

Re: cchris2lou

Mark_h4dng":2zu7em8z said:
I actually work in Dartford, Used to ride Joydens wood, Oxleys wood Dartford heath, Sound familiar,

That's where I used to ride about 5-6 years ago...shame time machines haven't been invented... :(

Re: cchris2lou

Rich":2f3zrvvy said:
Mark_h4dng":2f3zrvvy said:

That's where I used to ride about 5-6 years ago...shame time machines haven't been invented... :(

Rich mate, book a flight for March 07.. RB North Downs Hack..

Go oooooorrrrrrrnnnn... ;)

Back