199x PEUGEOT TEAMLINE 1000 GRISLEY RITCHEY MAG 21

Digitalpikey

Retro Newbie
OK So this was my Ride back in the day

Beautifull Bike, never seen 1 since

Full XT and Ritchey Groupset (thumb shifters) Rock Shox Mag21

was stolen 2 years later, No idea of age early 90? was 15 at the time

grisley.jpg

I remember those! Nice bike! What a shame it was stolen, I wish massive amounts of unpleasantness on whoever the scumbag was, and whoever bought it from them, if they knew it was stolen.

And welcome. Are you looking for another Peugeot like that?

Would love another one if anyone finds 1

full bike, frame, whatever

Caramba Kid wanna sell the frameset?

any other offers apreciated 16" 18"

I am sure Mr K has one for sale , frame is a Grilsey but it is same as the peugeot , and the my reflex and the look which is on ebay at the momemt .

Yeah the Look Mi 90 on e-bay is a 16.5" apparently & only £50 at the mo' with 9 hours to go.
It's similar to the alloy Grisleys except 3 main tubes are carbon.

My Grisley is 19" (centre to top) so perhaps too large for you Digitalpikey

Hi I have one of these bikes I have had it from new got it in 97 and cost me £1000 grate bike still ride it from time to time .

Hi,
Just looking at these older posts.I feel for the lad who had his pinched,Digitalpikey.I have one of these bikes.Its awsome fair play but getting on a bit now.I have just had it serviced,new chain cassette and gear cables.Ive also replaced the original XT thumb shifters for a more modern rapid fire shifter.Its all XT and Ritchey with Mag 21 forks.I have had it for nearly 18 years and havent really used it that much.It was locked away for about 8 years while I recovered from a back injury.I have used it recently but not really much,just bombing up the canal.I changed the shifters just for convenience really but still have the thumb shifters.Everything is original except the chain etc .There are a few scratches and areas of wear.The laquer is worn in areas but it is in fairly good condition for its age.I am thinking of selling it as I would like to get into mountain biking and I dont want to risk damaging this bike.I did compete in a cyclocross race last month but decided it wouldnt be fair to use it again (its an old man at the end of the day).Anyway there she is.If anybody wants one I may sell mine.Id be very sad to see it go though so Im not going to give it aaway.

Back