My Alpinestars BITD

sleepercell

Dirt Disciple
This is my Alipnestars BITD, it was my pride and joy, used to go up hills like a mountain goat. Got stolen in 94 from my shed.....
I am going to rebuild this bike from scratch if I can find a non-cracked frame.

Attachments

• Scan_2.jpg
    Scan_2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Scan_21-1.jpg
    Scan_21-1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,073
I know, wish i had looked after it a bit better and maybe locked it up in the shed !!!! After I got the £2700 insurance I bought a megadrive and a TV for my room and spent the rest on 20/20. Should have bought another bike at the time, oh well its great to look back now this site rocks.... :LOL:

:cool:

scan0008-2.jpg

Like the look of the Rock Shox Mag 20's on yours.

beauty, they are about but non cracked ones are a lot of shattered hopes away. keep looking though - well worth the project. I have been using mine as a commuter for a month or so now and it actually has been recognised a couple of times by passers by. great to breath life back into it.

memories

I had one of those... cracked it, got a replacement frame then took it with me to the states when I moved there... one house move after another decided I was fed up with moveing it around and didn't have space for it... so I threw it away! so somewhere out there is non cracked frame in a land fill...

I still have the RS1's I had on it though

Back