What to do with a YO?

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I have had this for a while now, Starting getting bits together for it and stripped it more than once for different reasons mainly GT bikes :shock: ... I know this is a criminal thing to say and I hope it does not come across spoilt but I am just not feeling the love for it :?

Now what do you think in its current state? I am thinking maybe it should be taken back again to frame and built as 1994 period XT bike with cantis etc but also the idea was for it to be my hardtail workhorse for the summer so wanted V`s and SL`s ?

agggghhhh :cry:

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

I think

Do something completely different & unique..

I love the original paint, but if it was mine id have it repainted a colour

that really rocks ya boat :cool:

OR SELL IT ME! And ill try my best to do the above ;)

What perry said :D summer workhorse and if you love it winter resto :D Looks cool like it is though nice used patina :cool:

Man alive, what is there to think about :?: - get it cobbled together and ride the arse off it, If you don't - I will hunt you down and give you a jolly good thrashing :twisted:

you are very lucky :cool:

clockworkgazz":3o0g231z said:
Man alive, what is there to think about :?: - get it cobbled together and ride the arse off it, If you don't - I will hunt you down and give you a jolly good thrashing :twisted:

I detect a very, very slight hint of jealousy there :LOL:

jimihendrix":8gryibqk said:
clockworkgazz":8gryibqk said:

:LOL: :LOL:

jimihendrix":10e9z0aj said:
clockworkgazz":10e9z0aj said:

:LOL: :LOL:

slight hint.........

I am the incredable hulk version of jealousy.

daj":bwc4wkjy said:
I know this is a criminal thing to say and I hope it does not come across spoilt but I am just not feeling the love for it :?

that is exactly the same i had with my Aquafade Yo,..although I regret selling it very much ,.. :roll:

But Mate,..
Ride it,..see if you like it,..and if you do, make it a nice project for next winter

Latest posts

Back