Saracen Trekker comp 1989 ish (PICS ADDED)

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
➡️ :mrgreen:

As some of you know I have been searching for one of these for a while and to say there was a lot of the around back then it sure has been hard to find one but I have finally done it, no proper pictures yet , just waiting for delivery from the seller who kindly agreed to post despite not offering postage (many thanks to retroking#1 for offering to help though ;) )
which proves you don't get if you don't ask.

so here it is, a saracen trekker comp with double U-brakes & dx groupset, looks pretty original from the sellers pic eh, right down to the sprung saddle

82_1.jpg

will get some more pics up as soon as possible :)

Big box turned up today as I was leaving for work :D .

Missus spotted it tho
incazzato.gif
, I'm in trouble again :(, got the 'so, which one are you going to sell then' lecture.

hahah busted !

I returned home yesterday to find one of those 'we tried to deliver' notes from the post office on my desk, told the wife it must be a pressie for the little one for christmas which i ordered off the internet as a surprise (really it's my technium, well i hope it is anyway), so i have to go and get it from the depot and then spirit it away to the place the wife never goes (the bike shed) and then ensure I buy the little one something that wouldn't fit through the letter box which shouldn't be too hard.

I love it when a plan comes together...

hilts it is not the raleigh, it is the alpinestars :!: :!:
My god you will need to a good prezzie for the kids, better get one for the misses while you are at it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
jon

That was quick, thought it was due today (the wife knows about that one)....

B*ll*x, I'm not going to be able to pick it up for a few days...

Oh well..

Looks like you are going to have to wait for the week end then .

make sure you ring them , otherwise they might send it back .

My neighbours are all nosey and at home all day so when a delivery wagon turns up, they go outside to have a gander, they sign for it, then give me the signal to collect it from them when the 'woman' coast is clear :LOL:

pictures of the actual bike soon chaps

Sorry for interupting your thread guys :roll:

Back