!!!!!!Muddy Fox Pathfinder 1990 finished with piccies!!!!!!!

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Here is my new work bike- any tips, thoughts etc...welcome.....

mfpath.jpg

downtude.jpg

front.jpg

madeintiawan.jpg

toptube.jpg

seattube.jpg

shitshifters.jpg

frontder.jpg

chainset.jpg

sorry lots of pictures :roll:

Stoppit damn you, you're just rubbing it in now :oops: ;)

Seriously, as you already know from the other thread, I love it :D

You have first refusal benny. You have to admit that those shifters where/are rubbish arn't they, will post a picture of the brake levers, I have more substantial hose rings on my washing machine :roll:

I really like it, even with the new bent seattube lip- thanks DHL ya bunch of morons :evil:

clockworkgazz":1i3db9v6 said:
You have first refusal benny. You have to admit that those shifters where/are rubbish arn't they, will post a picture of the brake levers, I have more substantial hose rings on my washing machine :roll:

I don't know what you mean, it's not as if I went to shift down one day and the cheese-forged piece came clean off. Ah...... ➡️

Funnily enough the brake levers seem to be the only different part to mine, I think mine were rubber-booted plastic :shock: Worked well enough for me as a naive child tho.

:LOL: :LOL:

yeah I haved the orig b levers in a bag, the guy I got it from upgraded them along with the handlebars- have them to- albeit they have been in the wars and weigh a ton.

I love it :cool: just swap out those plastic cantis for.............well anything really :? and it'll be spot on :cool: :cool: :cool:

your not wrong i have one pair of black shimano ones from a 92 kona, same shape so will hunt down another set and get it sorted- the brakes were pretty good to. also managed to find a perfect match nail polish in the wifes cosmetic collection-great for the wee touch ups.

clockworkgazz":2g264s1y said:
also managed to find a perfect match nail polish in my cosmetic collection-great for the wee touch ups.

aw aye :roll: had ma suspicions, jimi you owe me a fiver

Back