kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Now complete :D :D I've added these pics to the first post

Still don't know too much about this one but I like it already :D Will be building up as a singlespeed using mostly bits I have around got some M730 black XT cranks and canti's also some ritchey super logic levers. Mountainbikekult's sending me a new post and have a spoon saddle I'll pinch from the GT and thats about it. Some rust to take care of and for this year at least it'll be preserve rather than restore. hopefully soon will get some front sus in the shape of some Mags or early Judy's and may change the bars for mary's or risers. Should be a quick build too as I haven't much to get

finis pics

3622158914_92be4ef784_b.jpg

3622159266_b7f662f776_b.jpg

3622159676_53561bc030_b.jpg

Nice frame

Same year (1990) as my old Courier Comp, frames were nice but they fitted massive stems at the time which did make the handling intresting!

Nice frame

Same year (1990) as my old Courier Comp, frames were nice but they fitted massive stems at the time which did make the handling intresting!

Nice!

I like these frames with the horizontal top tube...really horizontal! :D
It's difficult to see,vertical or semi-horizontal dropouts?
Skinwall tires are nice too.

Thanks folks :D Completed pics to follow :oops:

Reanimation, yup the one from xeo

Dan regular droputs, gonn ahave to find some kind of tensioning method

Neil 90 sounds a good place to start, still to do the research :D

Kaiser, go Germanic with a Rolhoff type tensioner, pricy but very well made, lightweight and looks good.

Old short cage rear deraliers can also be good but are not as stiff.

Surly type singulators are nice but I prefer the twin jockey wheel types like the Rolhoff.

Cheers

Back