Seat post : Ritchey WCS
Saddle : Ritchey Logic titanium
Headset : Dure Ace
Wheels : Mavic 231 cd , hutchinson tyres
Grips : WCS foam
Bars : Ritchey force lite
Cassette : M900
Ringla H2O

The re spray is better than expected , it is perfect .

As some said already , the bottle cage will have to go for a king titanium maybe ?

The stem is only a Zoom but it matches the colour of seat post and there was no room for cable hanger .
will change it if I find a similar Ritchey .

I have some Megabytes tyres but they are very dirty , might change them at a later date when they are clean .

I also need a shark fin and a lot of helicoptere tape .

This is my best build so far , took me a long time to get all parts and frame had to be repaired and re sprayed .

A big thank you to all who helped and sold me parts for it .

More Ritchey loveliness, proper job there chris, very classy :cool:

Very smooth, I like it :cool:

I have a black Ritchey quill stem in 1"1/8th if you need it, but you'd need a cable hanger.

Really nice Chris - you done a great job in refurbishing that.

Lose the Ringle cage though.

Will it be your MM09 steed? Or garage queen only?

That is a real beaut :cool:

Who welded up the stays again? And who did the paint - looks spot on

Yes , Ringle will go , and the stem too but not too fussed about that . the ones on first flight have no cable hanger and are a bit longer .

thanks Mike , got the name of the pads wrong .

@ Kev , I will take it to MM , but will only ride it if weather is suitable . and only for one lap . :LOL:

@ John , stays were repaired by a small frame builder local to me and paint was done by Colour-Tech . but when I took the frame for paint , he told me they had a god frame builder on site too called Ron Cooper .

yes paint is spot on . frame and forks sand blasted , painted , I supplied decals , but he put them on and then clear coats , for £110 . he also did a bit more brazing than first frame builder forgot .
slow turn around , he told me 2 to 3 weeks , which was more like 6 or 7 but I never chased him .

Back