mini clockwork build for xmas

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Got the frame tonight from mike :cool: and really excited on this one. I'm sure it is a 1992 from the serial number and wondered if anyone knows how they did the rear cantis as there is no hanger (no room) on the wishbone? :?

ClockworkCam will be getting the bike for xmas.

Plan to do a orange fade (jimi you the man) mainly xt but with a few bits for a wee persons comfort, indeed the stem I have is great cause it is short 40mm but it is to big for this itsy bitsy frame, anyone got anything cheap and interesting?

Will take a while but will keep you posted.........

miniclockwork.jpg

sorry this has been a bit slow going, been buying parts, and other bikes :roll: so this has taken a back seat- think I'll manage it by the time father xmas comes back again.

strippedside.jpg

strippedforks.jpg

will get her painted next month (or whenever siuts you JimiHendrix) and then it should be a very rapid build. :cool:

it was a good paint job so yeah lesson learned, next time take it to a guy and get it blasted :roll: , mind you, it was fun watching the frame reveal itself, makes you really appreciate the welding and skill it takes to put together a frame.

Nice, I never saw it in that state. When i got it it was matt black and then it was sent away to return in it's pink/purple dress. Very very well made.
Hope yer little fella gives it the use it deserves.

Keep us updated when you get the time.

Mike.

That look's great Gary, you've done a far better job stripping that than i did of mine, actually looking forward to getting my mits on this now :) , will start it any time you like, will take a while to build the paint up anyway.

Back