1991 Wicked Fat Chance

mintvint

Dirt Disciple
Here's my newly purchased Wicked Fat. As you can probably tell, the paint is original but the decals are new. Thank you Gil
Wicked Specs:
Rear Derailleur: Suntour XC Pro RD-XP00-GXB (long cage)
Front Derailleur: Suntour XC Pro FD-XP00-GXH
Shifters: Suntour XC Pro SL-XP00 (7 speed index models)
Brakes: Suntour XC Pro CT-XP00 cantilever brake (low profile, black) plus CT-XP10 (same as above plus SE self-energizing mechanism in the rear)
Brake Levers: Suntour XC Pro BL-XP00-S (2 finger)
Cranks: Suntour XC Pro CW-XP01, Power Rings 46/36/26 175mm arms
Headset: Suntour XC Pro HS-XP01-J (Japanese) with Grease Guard
Pedals: Suntour XC Pro PL-XP01 pedals (Compe type cage, cartridge bearing, cro-moly axle, single side w/ toe flip), with Grease Guard
Seat Post: Suntour SP-XC00 seat post (300 mm length, 26.4)
Seat Post Binder: Salsa
Hubs: Mavic Paris Gao Dakar (32 Hole)
Skewers: Mavic
Rims: Mavic 261
Bottom Bracket: Mavic 610
Saddle: '91 Selle Flite with Titanium rails
Stem: Sun Ringle Zooka 135mm / 0 degree rise
Bars: Titec Titanium 118
pic1.JPG
pic2.JPG

Thanks for the help on the pics posting shovelon!
Pic3.JPG

Thank you

All,
thanks for your comments. I am pretty happy with the color scheme as well.

Thanks again

Very nice!!

Only thing I would change is the stem.... Just put in a quill and its perfect (well for me it would be).

Martin":2yazs9mh said:
Very nice!!

Only thing I would change is the stem.... Just put in a quill and its perfect (well for me it would be).
Oh yeah. I see that now too. I have a flexstem that mounts on a straight quill.

Actually the stem looks nice. How about making the quill black?

Re: the stem

I agree I agree I agree! I actually had a line on a black 1" quill Ringle Zooka with yellow lettering but someone decided to pay way too much for it and I lost the auction. I'm looking for one with a 5-10 degree rise at about 90-110 in length and then will sell this one. This was my alternative as the quill that came with the bike was also not original and required a shim to clamp onto the bars. It wasn't working for me. Let me know if you know where I can locate the stem I mentioned above and I'd swap this one out in a second. Thanks again for the comments!

Back