Sunn build what do you think? BY STONER

toadoftoadhall

Retro Guru
HI all ive had this frame for many years but only just got around to building it up (with the help of toady as he sold it to me all those years ago)
sunn007.jpg

sunn009.jpg

[
sunn006.jpg

sunn002.jpg

sunn001.jpg

Cheers carlos keep on hunting PS this should be STONERS thread i just posted it on my log in

eta why isn't my smiley working, it's smart and everything !

Thanks to toadie for posting the pics for me, i was having a little trouble transfering them on my site...

After a little think i'm sure it's a 97' frame with Sram 9.0 ESP drive chain from 98' , Rigida wheel set also 98' forks, stem & bars circa 94' and Sram V'Brakes 98/99...

And Toadie stop being so modest... He done 99.9% of the build as well as some parts.

Cheers again Mr,T.

im looking at this under false pretenses , i thought it was " by a stoner " :LOL:

i was all ready to regale about the hours spend on the floor piecing together a nokon cable nder the influence

i was thinking hes not done bad , hadnt even burnt his head on the heater :LOL:

but pst , the front wheels the wrong way around

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back