sbike unknown year 1992/93? 808 poss?

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Just some pictures for now- not sure if I intend changing this much- once I have a new cassette will give you a verdict of it's offroad prowess ;)

P.S. I love it :cool:

new set up march 2009

sbike.jpg

Attachments

• sbike1 (Large).jpg
    sbike1 (Large).jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 3,622
  • sbike2 (Large).jpg
    sbike2 (Large).jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 3,622
If I hadnt tied cash up in the Peugeot Magnum, I'd of had that off Dave.

Gaz, your a lucky git! :LOL:

I like it a lot :cool:

Excuse the v's on her- mind you the bike stops which is not really what I'm used to :LOL: .

I managed a wee blast round the estate and found the ride to be totally different to anything else I have ever tried.

It is 18 inch and has a 22 inch effective toptube lenght but feels so much smaller in fact the bike feels tiny under me and as a result is brilliant for fast tight turns- feels more BMX like TBA.

I will reserve judgement until I get it offroad (forks are in bits and cassette is fecked) but I think I like the cut of it's jib ;)

Looks better than in the photo's too.

Lovely bike, really different and unique those frames. Would love to see a flite on it though, don't get those Tioga saddles.

kind of agree with you on that one- infact the saddle and stem are a bit on the heavy side anyway :roll: so might be an upgrade soon.

Now I really like these.

They just look so good.

I remember falling for a picture of a polished one with Red stays. Just looked mad against all the other machinary on the course!

I can see a future position within the stable...

Back