Toads prestige build

toadoftoadhall

Retro Guru
Hi all

Just got this yesterday off of DR S

Just gathered some bits and pieces and threw this together.

prestige039-1.jpg

prestige038-1.jpg

prestige036-1.jpg

Lookin good Mr T :cool:

Loving the SS5's

I will have to dig out the Green Snot Orange stem I mentioned about an the 1st SW ride for you.

Cheers

Gravy Monster":30dvm9yz said:

Loving the SS5's

I will have to dig out the Green Snot Orange stem I mentioned about an the 1st SW ride for you.

Cheers
Cheers chap are you coming to the FOD ride ? it'll be good to see you again (and mrs gm on the kona)

Gravy Monster":2dpaogke said:

Loving the SS5's

Cheers
Cheers chap are you coming to the FOD ride ? it'll be good to see you again (and mrs gm on the kona)

toadoftoadhall":174w5la8 said:

I may just do that, need to get out on two wheels, I doubt she will be out on the Kona......... more of a nice day on the flat kinda riding :cry:

Ta for the comments i think i may be edging towards a gentle plod (around as i think it should be a relaxed chat and ride/pint) as im a bit older(lazy) and like talking about bitd

Ta for now toady

:) Nice to see its found a nice new home :) and spooky how your choice of initial build was same as mine :shock: :LOL: (well fork colour choice anyway :))

Heres a pic when In its first incarnation ➡️

Attachments

• OrangeC16(1).jpg
    OrangeC16(1).jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,673
Back