nearly completed IF

ti-fat-man

Senior Retro Guru
hi folks, just testing the attachment link, should get more pictures to you if (pardon the pun!) all go well. cheers ti-fat man.

All sorted now !

That looks :cool: . Like the 'Travis Brown' style Judy's. Very trick. Are you running the DH second damping cart ?

What year is that bad boy then ?

Cheers, running a DH leg cos the SL original was wafer thin and I crimped it with a Hope 185 1st gen clamp! sourced the spare leg from tf suspension man, when an ali damper was fitted at the same time. I kinda liked the look, so when I split bikes down for a re-fit used a XC non hanger bridge for the complete look. Sucks and to think last year sold a shock bone, cos it was knocking around!!

Guys (and Girls!), still looking for a cable hanger/stop that runs from the seat clamp, in order that i can run regular cantis on a frame specced for vee's.
Please search those parts bins, thanks alan.

rutteger, scored the frame of the bay, mailed the frame number to IF, they confirm that it is a 1999.
Question is thou, is that suitable to be classed 'retro'?
cheers ti-fat man

Hmmm. Retro or not :?: Good question.

Definitely a retro build. Bits are all mid 90s as far as I can tell. As for the frame year wise I'd say it was on the edge. Since IF came out of Fat City I give it my old school seal of approval :D

More IF pics

IF%20latest%20shots%20035.jpg

IF%20latest%20shots%20036.jpg

IF%20latest%20shots%20037.jpg

IF%20latest%20shots%20038.jpg

Latest posts

Back