Klein Attitude 1990 Dolomite 9/05/2009 UPDATE FINISHED!

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
With it being Christmas, i have had some time off work so have been finishing off one of my Klein's, its by no means a concours example, but has its original XT groupset and Campagnolo rims. Apoligies for the non retro tyres.

Will be giving it a serious workout on the south downs when the weather improves, so will be making an appearence at one of the Retro Ride meet ups at Devils Dyke soon :D

Attachments

• JAttitude2.jpg
    JAttitude2.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 3,970
  • JAttitude1.jpg
    JAttitude1.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 3,970
My fav colour this is....

Have fun with it. Looks very nice even when you're not mentioned it as garagequeen'ish.

Re: Regular Retro Ride Complete - Klein Attitude 1990 Team U

thesneaker":ee7tq2ii said:
With it being Christmas, i have had some time off work so have been finishing off one of my Klein's, its by no means a concours example, but has its original XT groupset and Campagnolo rims. Apoligies for the non retro tyres.

Will be giving it a serious workout on the south downs when the weather improves, so will be making an appearence at one of the Retro Ride meet ups at Devils Dyke soon :D

VERY nice, how long have you had that?

thanx for the kind words guys :D

Copey":3vs0z6o3 said:

about 18 months, but i hadn't touched it until last week, it had been boxed up in the loft :oops:

Very very nice !!!! Just needs that old seat post re-anodizing to finish it off !! :D :D Lovely bike tho fella ..... Most jealous !!

thesneaker":27yhtnv2 said:
thanx for the kind words guys :D

Copey":27yhtnv2 said:

about 18 months, but i hadn't touched it until last week, it had been boxed up in the loft :oops:

It looks fantastic, an old friend of mine down your way had one exactly the same..

Latest posts

Back