Modernised DOGS BOLX

LardLover

Retro Guru
Came across a couple of pics of my old DOGS BOLX. Brought upto date with the addition of disc mounts.

Man I miss this bike :( :( :( :(

3120537222_cb8c854b3f_m.jpg

3120537162_109d7075bd_m.jpg

3119703821_78d3fbca99_m.jpg

And a picture of me licking my BOLX :shock: ;) :shock: ;) :shock: ;) :shock: ;) :shock: ;)

3119703709_bd8204a2ed_m.jpg

LardLover":tpp7v7lv said:
Came across a couple of pics of my old DOGS BOLX. Brought up to date with the addition of disc mounts.

Should read "Came across a couple of pics of my old DOGS BOLX. Spoiled with the addition of disc mounts." :twisted:

(Nice bike really)

ededwards":1igw7ya1 said:
LardLover":1igw7ya1 said:
Came across a couple of pics of my old DOGS BOLX. Brought up to date with the addition of disc mounts.

Should read "Came across a couple of pics of my old DOGS BOLX. Spoiled with the addition of disc mounts." :twisted:

(Nice bike really)

I agree.

Regret selling mine sometimes.

And those forks were too long for it ;)

Hmm, I'm going to have to disagree with you about the fork length M.C.K :?

Pace RC35 EVO II's reduced to 80mm. They were spot on :D
I'm not ashamed to say they are my all time favourite forks, not one spot of bother, piece of the preverbial p1ss to service, none of this sending them away to be serviced mullarky.

Thanks l.m.t.t.m, spoiled in someones eyes = sensible update in others. Still, if it was around today, I'm sure it would qualify as Old Skool (Hope C2's, Pace RC35 EVO II's, Hope Ti Glide hubs with splined fittings for disc rotors, Middleburn RS3's...)

I so want one of these bikes !!!!!!!

Mate had one back in there day and I was most jealous riding my Orange Aluminium 'O' !!!!

Not immediately available to hand. I'll have to have a look through my old CD's, see if there are any better pics on there.

Latest posts

Back