Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:04 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:22 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:35 am
Posts: 78
Location: SPAIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWkZ1-5lABk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:24 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:35 am
Posts: 78
Location: SPAIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1uFhCAhtEc&NR=1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:40 am 
Old School Hero
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 169
Location: Titanium Land
Cross and Line...I prefer Tuesday 13th...or even typical galician Os Tonechos:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg-t-9l1uZM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:05 pm 
Old School Hero
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:34 pm
Posts: 160
Location: Marin (Gallaecia)
it's ok, but also up for the Morancos and 'josshhuaaaaaaaaa'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:50 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:24 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Toledo-España-UE-Planet Earth-Milky Way
Ceramic base applied to the frame, patience my brothers.
He dicho.
I said.
ein? or not ein?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:10 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
RikiRiki wrote:
and the small cat said, I´ll f**k other around and go home.


Mahou!! God i miss that beer :(

Why don't any of you guys use paint stripper? Why use razor blades :? takes ages!

Will one of you pm me your address and i'll send you some, you'll never look back! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:13 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:25 pm
Posts: 430
Location: Originally the 'Shire, Now The Jersey Shore, USA
Reading this thread has made me a little tripped out... I wonder if STARtrek et' all watched too much magic roundabout as impressionable youngsters...

Could explain a lot :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:31 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:24 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Toledo-España-UE-Planet Earth-Milky Way
Easy_Rider wrote:
RikiRiki wrote:
and the small cat said, I´ll f**k other around and go home.


Mahou!! God i miss that beer :(

Why don't any of you guys use paint stripper? Why use razor blades :? takes ages!

Will one of you pm me your address and i'll send you some, you'll never look back! 8)


Easy to scrape the frame, I can see more small strokes, and check the layers of paint and make the correct response.
He dicho.
I said.
ein?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:44 am 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
StarTREK wrote:
Easy_Rider wrote:
RikiRiki wrote:
and the small cat said, I´ll f**k other around and go home.


Mahou!! God i miss that beer :(

Why don't any of you guys use paint stripper? Why use razor blades :? takes ages!

Will one of you pm me your address and i'll send you some, you'll never look back! 8)


Easy to scrape the frame, I can see more small strokes, and check the layers of paint and make the correct response.
He dicho.
I said.
ein?


How long does it take you to do an average frame? Don't you scratch aluminium frames?

I hope you keep plenty of these anyway :wink: :lol:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:58 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:24 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Toledo-España-UE-Planet Earth-Milky Way
Easy_Rider wrote:
StarTREK wrote:
Easy_Rider wrote:
RikiRiki wrote:
and the small cat said, I´ll f**k other around and go home.


Mahou!! God i miss that beer :(

Why don't any of you guys use paint stripper? Why use razor blades :? takes ages!

Will one of you pm me your address and i'll send you some, you'll never look back! 8)


Easy to scrape the frame, I can see more small strokes, and check the layers of paint and make the correct response.
He dicho.
I said.
ein?


How long does it take you to do an average frame? Don't you scratch aluminium frames?

I hope you keep plenty of these anyway :wink: :lol:

Image



:shock: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: groovyblueshed, kyle888, MSNbot Media, xerxes and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group