97' Pace RC200

This is my beloved RC-200 F7 that I brought new back in 1998. I loved the perfomance of the orginal Pace fork but had issues with the stantions fatiguing just underneath the crown so were changed for the Manitous. I'm going to swap the fork for a RC31 item. I want to swap the groupset in the future as the ESP 9.0 shifters are not to my liking anymore.

pace.JPG

pace

Quality bike, :D i have an RC200 and a RC300, i think that they are the best bike in the world, love to see it with the RC31's on it.

Nice - always fancied one of these.

A guy was hammering a silver one around Swinley forest this morning, fitted with a set of project 2's

lovely

in negotiations for one of these , an rc 100

hanging up in a garage covered in vaseline to protect the ally ;)

lovely, my dream bike back in the day, and definately on my list of 'to buys' now If I ever see a reasonable example.

:shock: i would love an RC100 , i dreamt of owning one in the late 80's, i hope that it all goes ok for you, would love to see it, :D

going through a friend in work , trouble is the boy who owns it knows what it is , if you know what i mean

so not going to be cheap

what sought of money do you think he will be wanting, im going to try to find one next year, so would be interesting to know, cheers :)

SLIM":edf50fkd said:
going through a friend in work , trouble is the boy who owns it knows what it is , if you know what i mean

so not going to be cheap

Well yeah, but at the end of the day people have to be realistic :) If he wants silly money for it, he can take his chances on e-bay and risk getting £50, or he can accept your reasonable offer :) Its just a bike frame after all, Pace made thousands of them.

Back