Cannondale resto

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Started to gather the bits to get the dale back up and running, thought I would let you have a look.

[/img]

Attachments

• cdale2.jpg
    cdale2.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 3,847
The frame will be stripped and polished and have got some bits to fit. The forks are going to be stripped and powder coated black.

Attachments

• stuff1.jpg
    stuff1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 3,844
I was wondering whether I was going to see a Killer V on this forum. Those were another of the hot bikes from the shop I rode out of circa 94. Nice.

Good to see a cannondale on the site...look forward to seeing the restoration progress.

Same parts

How strange, must be a thing with connondale owners lol, on my cannondale m600, I've used pace bars, a use seatpost, flyte titanium seat and cook bros cranks. Great minds hey.

Jack Hardcore":1jluh909 said:
Did you win those Cook bros cranks on ebay a couple of weeks ago by any chance? :?: :)

Indeed I did got them yesterday :D

Re: Same parts

ape":18wsr9sk said:
How strange, must be a thing with connondale owners lol, on my cannondale m600, I've used pace bars, a use seatpost, flyte titanium seat and cook bros cranks. Great minds hey.

:cool: not sure if I'm going to keep the bars though. I used to just buy stuff cause I liked it rather than if it suited my bike. This time though a bit of continuity.

Back