• DEAN colours - black frame, green forks, red brace etc etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nporternz

Gold Trader
Marin Fan
Feedback
View
what colour for this frame and forks - it needs a total respray as one of the welds has just been repaired..

i dont want anything tame as i already have various different colours!!!

a few suggestions needed then i'll put up a poll

so far

fat chance team violet
yellow to match the tape
hot pink
pale pink
black with hot pink forks and decals

anymore to add to list??

Attachments

• 009_145.jpg
    009_145.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,693
jez-4-bikes-max":qixnox5w said:
Fluo is going to be back in on bikes next year. Serious.

I doubt this will ever be classed as fashionable again in our lifetime...

yt5fh2.jpg

Pink

Two Tone Dayglo Pink, My GF's GT is really really bright Pink with an Orangey/Blue cast to it, it stands out for miles! Dayglo reflective decal set on top, with blue ano kit it really looks cool.

Re: Pink

Wold Ranger":20huqihy said:
Two Tone Dayglo Pink, My GF's GT is really really bright Pink with an Orangey/Blue cast to it, it stands out for miles! Dayglo reflective decal set on top, with blue ano kit it really looks cool.

post a pic mate - sounds interesting!!! :LOL:

GT

This is an old photo and U can't really see how bright it is in the shade, more blue has been added and its running a racelite wheelset now!
GTs002.jpg

Why dont you think about a bit of detailing ?? Air-brushing perhaps, or the easy and effective way, base coat colour cosisting of multi colours towards the head tube and on the forks, decals added (say for example flower shapes like from Mint Sauce MBUK in the 90's!!) then spray black or whatever over the whole lot, let dry, peel off all the little flowerd decals then you have bright multi colour flowers coming through !! Laquer in to finish !!!

Hows that !!!! Youd'e never gues I never got round to doing that to one of mine would you ?? Thats for a rough Klein when one turns up :)

Back