Extreme Pink ??

Marmite King

Retro Guru
Hi guy`s, I haven`t been around on this site long, and some of you may have already seen my 92`Kili Racer.

Here`s a picture of another bike recently finished............another 92` E-stay.

Attachments

• Haro Extreme 005.jpg
    Haro Extreme 005.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 1,555
I have exactly the same bike :shock:

Pretty cool bike IMHO

P3090015.jpg

P3090011.jpg

does any body know of a larger frame size for sale anywhere, 19" - 20" ??

One of my mates has been at me to sell him this.........it is too small for me.

Marmite King":1luhlt4r said:

Mine is a 19.5'' as I think yours is. 21.5'' is the next size up - but they are huge :shock:

get it!

Do they come in other sizes? I remember mine to be very big, I want to get hold of an 17-18" Haro someday. I had the one with full DX and in some fluoroscent colour. It had a oversize handlebar and was just lovely!

Re: get it!

captain8track":3cshxkor said:
Do they come in other sizes? I remember mine to be very big, I want to get hold of an 17-18" Haro someday. I had the one with full DX and in some fluoroscent colour. It had a oversize handlebar and was just lovely!

Sizes I have seen are 17.5, 19.5, 21.5

hmm

I think mine could have been a 19 or 21. It was my dad's and I was around 10 and raced it... the bike was huge but awesome!

I remember how it smelled, the grips, the trigger shifters. Would be fun to get hold of one someday! to bad it has U-brakes but I think u can stick Maguras on them...

letmetalktomark":3s93127u said:
Marmite King":3s93127u said:

Mine is a 19.5'' as I think yours is. 21.5'' is the next size up - but they are huge :shock:

just been and checked, mine is an 18" measured and it says 18" on the back of the seat tube.

Back