1992 GT Karakoram

dirtjumper_dmr

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My '92 Karakoram, courtesy of mattbrown (thanks matt :D ) Landed at 7.30am today, just had time to de-box before work so picked up a half decent bottle of red on the way home and got to work setting it up. Just got it done for now, i think it's perfect as is and dont really want to do much else except ride it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: might chuck on some onza l-bends when i find some, and maybe some SPuDs but this ones a rider!
Apart from the normal battle scars on any 16year old bike its in amazing condition and almost totally original :D even my g/f said it looks nice so its all good :LOL:

Attachments

• karakoram12.JPG
    karakoram12.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,981
  • karakoram4.JPG
    karakoram4.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,981
  • karakoram6.JPG
    karakoram6.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,981
  • karakoram10.JPG
    karakoram10.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,981
glad you like it, btw the socks used ask packing are brand new, just bought the wrong women socks by mistake, same design as the blokes, but smaller, lol i found it a tad to small to ride, even though a 16" RTs fits perfectly, enjoy the steel ride.

Lovely! what a machine, remember the groove tubes coming in in 92. Nice, is it the right size or were you after a little modern style TT clearance, I know I'd do a 16" if it looked that good. great deal what ever it cost!

reanimation":26s36fzq said:
Lovely! what a machine, remember the groove tubes coming in in 92. Nice, is it the right size or were you after a little modern style TT clearance, I know I'd do a 16" if it looked that good. great deal what ever it cost!

:D :D :D cheers :D :D :D
it is the right size, my old saracen which was an 18" was too big really, i mean it was ok but i've always had 16" bikes really so this is perfect :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back