YO EDDY...............EX- SS.............(o)(o)........

i honestly have to say that those are not colours i'd ever choose myself, but that bike is HOT. excellent restoration and build up!!!

i really like the colour of the ringle zooka stem. is that an original colour? if it is, i think i gotta start looking out for one for myself!

Looks bloody great :cool: but try and sort that chain length and tensioner out if you can. It's better to have as much chain wrap as possible around the rear cog to prevent any slippage under load so it'd be ideal to have the tensioner pushing up instead of down.
:)

I think the Yo can use a 34:16 magic ratio. Try it and see if it works for you. You can add a link for every 2 teeth to get other gear combinatons.

RockiMtn":53rdbtx4 said:
i really like the colour of the ringle zooka stem. is that an original colour? if it is, i think i gotta start looking out for one for myself!
Fantastic build mate- great colours,
for info, yes, the colour of the stem is "Pewter" an original Ringlé colour. A bit less bling than the other colous. Red, blue and purple sold in great numbers as the cours were so vivd. Then black and silver for the purists, and green gold a pewter are now just so hard to come by. These sold in the least numbers.

Back