DEAN Colonel Titanium

Martin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, the first miles ridden on the DEAN and must admit that it runs quite nice. only thing wich might be changed in the future is the forks.
Dont know if I should stick a Judy SL in it or maybe some AccuTrax or P2's. This one now is for a more modern ride unfortunately and had discbrakemounting.

Foto-AU6LDVFK.jpg

Foto-GJ8RBZQA.jpg

Build up with XTR M900 parts, King headset and some original DEAN parts.

Cheers,
Martin

Re: DEAN Colonel Titanium work in progress

Martin":3mvn548y said:
Not totally finished but couldnt resist taking pictures on such a beautifull day and share those

Resistance IS futile,

Keep 'm coming, that's another stunning bike. So with yellow and red in the saddle, what about some Blue Oury grips and green Michelins to complete the Dean colours?

Enjoy!!

DEANs are cool... I still have a pic somewhere in a 1993 MBA magazine where they've built it with black XC Pro parts and a gold chain. So it's all titanium/black with a gold chain. One of THE coolest bikes I ever saw in a magazine ;-)

You should build it up that way too ;-)

Havent thought of something else then XTR yet but it's a nice idea. Must start looking for the parts then....

Still a longer way to go...

But first finish it with XTR.. :)

Was it that MBA which showed the 5 most beautiful/rare bikes?? Dean,klein adroit etc etc..

Some got an copy of that magazine?

Well, made the first real miles yesterday and made some new pic's. Need photoshop to make them the right size.
These ones are a bit small unfortunately.

Cheers,
Martin

Back