My first build up with donated parts- First Pics page 2

mazdaman1980

Senior Retro Guru
Well its finally time to start posting. I was given a Proflex 353 by Mrkawasaki and parts from some very kind people on this site (see http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42179 ) and i promised to do a public build up. So i am starting this right here and firstly saying a massive thank you to all that have been so kind as to help me to begin this project.

(Pictures to follow)

Looking forward to seeing this coming together. Hope you received my parts ok and those of others.

So close

Just waiting for the forks to arrive which is any day now and i will start posting. I am really excited as i have just spoken to my local anodiser about a complete overhaul on the frame and as he has done so much for me before he is doing even that free of charge, as i told him how amazingly kind everyone had been on here!!!

I am taking pics of all the parts recieved over the next few evenings and then the full public build will commence.

Wish me luck!

i have just deleted my entire inbox (which included your address!) can you send it to me please and i will send your stuff. cheers, dave

lewis1641":119twd64 said:
i have just deleted my entire inbox (which included your address!) can you send it to me please and i will send your stuff.

x2 :roll:

Thought I was in my Sent box.......deleted the lot.......then realised it was my In box :(

Latest posts

Back