Clockwork, fond last look!

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here is the last look at my Clockwork before it comes back from the painters.

Am having it resprayed in what I feel is the best colour scheme Orange ever used! All will be revealed in about two weeks...

Until then...

[/img]

Attachments

• 07-09-06_1236.jpg
    07-09-06_1236.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 3,425
Sorry to disappoint, fork is an aluminium F14 :D

Glad you like it, I always thought rear facing brakes made the most sense, wasn't really possible before Vee's...

Nice. although that doesnt mean much now its gone for respray I realise :LOL:

Look forward to seeing it (re)finished.

Ive managed to dig out a set of 1 inch P2s to go on my clockwork after a nasty case of not enough thread for new headset on the original tange set. but am suffering two cases of fork jealousy (both yours and the RC30s off stu' bontrager)

No it does't mean much now it's probably bare steel or primer by now! :shock:

Most of the drivetrain is on my Kona too! Will be posting finished product before the end of the month! :D

m1kesmith":ydi62qxa said:
..the f7 had the brake on the front

Those F7s were made of toffee.. Bent two pairs about the fork crown [welded four piecer like a Fat fork, but curved legs].. It was a classic case of JRA.. Honest! :LOL:

my c16 had the original forks, they brought the f7s out for the c16r.
i've still got the std orange forks in a matt black/rust mix if anyone is interested.

what are you doing fitting ally forks on a steel hardtail?? thats just madness you've taken out all the shock absorbing capability of the front end!!

Just found these Stick Legs.. GBP20 Buy It Now..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back