Orange Prestige 1993

rwm1962

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
During my furlough I've sorted the workshop & can squeeze in one more bike. I was thinking of waiting a while & looking for an early P7 then this popped up for what I thought was a good price & I couldn't resist. Got plenty P7's anyway. :facepalm:

Looking forward to getting a good look at it & deciding which way to go with it. Still inbound so sellers pics.

Good selection of Orange parts & most of a DX groupset.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 617
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 617
Re: Orange Prestige 1993 (TBC)

I like. Had a couple of these in this colour scheme. Regret selling mine now. Nice having the hot rods in the purple also. Anyway a great find that, look forward to your build.

Re:

Good to have a project during furlough. I’m able to WFH but when I need to rest my eyes from the screen, a 15 minute bike job is far healthier than a fag break

Arrived today. Looking forward to cleaning this up & building. Tange Ultimate Ultralight & a mix of DX & STX.

Anyone recommend a good touch up paint colour for the pearlescent silver? Got this & the turquoise/silver one in the queue & leaning towards keeping original rather than repaint.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 435
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 436
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 432
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 433
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 436
Cheshire1980":3ucnh4ir said:
Plus they ride well those Prestiges.. was probably one of my favourite oranges to ride when I had one.

They certainly do.

Can't help with the paint colour I'm afraid. But it looks like a good project to be getting on with, looking forward to seeing it built up :)

Looks like a nice bit of kit that Ross.

Paint looks repairable so I’d probably try touching it in as best you can for now with a touch up pen from somewhere like ‘The Range’ who still stock car touch ups at the mo.

I’m sure a ford silver of some kind will be close enough.

I’ve got a 92 polished silver Orange aluminium elite coming in the post so your threads are giving me the impetus to crack on with it when it arrives. It will be much to standard of the P7 I hope!

Good luck mate

Back