Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
I can’t be doing with just watching my lad build his Marin so I thought I’d better start on this piece of skip art.... :shock: 1143F403-AE90-4CEE-820D-5F0BEE75665D.jpeg E2646012-291A-4288-ABF8-F2B295C5615B.jpeg B071E2A2-0176-406D-91E1-329C59C1B647.jpeg B8B22490-6D5D-4304-A344-BFAB1D9FE178.jpeg 24553B88-FFAF-41DC-A5FB-7E551FF9A948.jpeg 2AC10F80-66C1-45FC-99CC-BF24073455DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Re:

Thats "well used", or more likely "well unused" !

Should look much much better with a clean and change of the rusty parts.
At least the frame won't have rusted! :mrgreen:

Re: Look what the cat dragged in...

jimo746":3balmqj8 said:
Thats "well used", or more likely "well unused" !

Should look much much better with a clean and change of the rusty parts.
At least the frame won't have rusted! :mrgreen:

Plastic fantastic indeed! :D

Paul R":3balmqj8 said:
ah the y frames takes me back

I only want her for her body.... :shock:

Nice project - a Turd which will no doubt be rolled in Peachies finest fairy dust and sparkle brighter than when it left Wisconsin ..... high hopes on this one Chris - no pressure like !

A proper 90's ICON

in the meantime whats the betting you or Jnr do this with the frame..... just like Posh Mark in LGF's back garden post the Gates ride

Attachments

• IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 2,549

Peachy!":1i66uk3a said:

I've got two URT's and whilst they never set the world alight they really aren't as bad as all the neigh-sayers would have you believe

The History Man":3nn456xy said:
What size shock? Got one here.

Not sure, will measure when I start the strip down, (technically already started as the XTR brakes are going on Jim’s Marin) but yes, interested.

Retro Spud":3nn456xy said:
Peachy!":3nn456xy said:

I've got two URT's and whilst they never set the world alight they really aren't as bad as all the neigh-sayers would have you believe

ooooh! lots of bedtime reading, cheers Spud :D

Retro Spud":1uczkrqy said:
Nice project - a Turd which will no doubt be rolled in Peachies finest fairy dust and sparkle brighter than when it left Wisconsin .....

Oh, you know it's gonna have to be special... it’s going to be my ride for Mountain Mayhem 2020 :cool:

Peachy!":1iiowqfy said:
Retro Spud":1iiowqfy said:
Nice project - a Turd which will no doubt be rolled in Peachies finest fairy dust and sparkle brighter than when it left Wisconsin .....

Oh, you know it's gonna have to be special... it’s going to be my ride for Mountain Mayhem 2020 :cool:

with a Y frame your going to get plenty of looks and with some shiny bling it'll sparkle

to coin a phase Splatterpaint had as his signature

'Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.'

Back