A couple o GT's!

richie-t

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Thought i'd finally get a pic or two of my bikes on here.

So, we've got a 18" 2000 GT Tempest as bought except LX thumbshifters and avid SD 5 levers (thanks Dave_H) and avid SD7 v-brakes front and rear (thanks harrburgundy!).

You'll have all seen the 16" 95 backwoods before, thanks a lot pickle. This one is just for the missus/pops whoever to use.

2887137597_b5c55b0232.jpg

2887137271_a70a5bac8d.jpg

2887972018_5032a7fa9b.jpg

2887972314_a19893047b.jpg

the damage black part on this top tube is courtest of my dad being over zealous with security!! needless to say, i wasnt happy!

Cool :cool:

You have done the Backwoods proud, that is damn clean matey ;)

Glad you brought the other Tempest, as I nearly went for it myself! :oops:

Now, go get them dirty :LOL:

cheers fella, just cleaned up + a few new cables. I'll look after her.

I bought the tempest from new about 6/7 years ago, cant remember where from but it was a 'last years deal' type of thing.

If it hadn't of been for my dad raping the frame with various chips, it'd look just like NOS! I've done more miles on it in the last 2 weeks than i had done in the previous 7 years.

Oh, I thought it was the other Tempest Dave_H had for sale (I brought mine off him), sorry, miss-read :oops: You just brought some bits off him, I see now ;)

Nice bikes the Tempests :cool:

That Backwoods does look good though, proper clean now :D

yeh its in great nick considering the age, the only 'bad' bit is the typical chain slap section.

i'm hooked buying random shit now tho!!

Your Tempest is a 2000 model,we sold hundreds of these,including some in an awesome rasta colour,black and green. :D :D

Back