1995 Gazelle Titanium Pro ATB

Double-E F

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Happy to be adding some Dutch titanium ;) to the stable..

p5pb17432842.jpg

p5pb17432846.jpg

Frame is in good condition: plenty of patina, but I like that. It is dent free.

The plan is to strip and clean, weigh the frame and then build it again with a variety of parts I have lying around (and that hopefully do it better justice than the current combo of parts..).
Thanks for watching!

:D

Checking in

Impressive amount of paint on it. None of the painted titanium I've had seems to have been able to keep hold of paint that well.

greencat":1e25nnme said:
Impressive amount of paint on it. None of the painted titanium I've had seems to have been able to keep hold of paint that well.
It's been on there for a while though and I like the green..
Will it match turquoise ano :D?

Re:

Nice, as another TI Pro owner I will be watching this with interest... yours is in much better condition than mine!

FWIW I weighed mine at 1669g

Re: Re:

bluetomgold":dp8jhfji said:
Nice, as another TI Pro owner I will be watching this with interest... yours is in much better condition than mine!

FWIW I weighed mine at 1669g
Yes, I noted your build thread -and the weight- a while ago; what size is your frame? And what s/n?
The decals on your frame seem to differ slightly from that on mine..

Re:

Yes the decals are different.

ST: 46 c-c, TT: 55 c-c

No idea of serial number, right now it's in a box as I'm (hopefully) moving house soon.

bluetomgold":22vslg4z said:

No idea of serial number, right now it's in a box as I'm (hopefully) moving house soon.
Thanks, so yours is a smaller frame. Mine is 51 cm (ST).
According to the Gazelle catalogue in the Archive, yours is from 1994, mine from 1995.

Good luck with the move!

Double-E F":tpuxxj1m said:
bluetomgold":tpuxxj1m said:

Thanks, so yours is a smaller frame. Mine is 51 cm (ST).
According to the Gazelle catalogue in the Archive, yours is from 1994, mine from 1995.

Good luck with the move!

Thanks!

Yes, in fact I'm not sure whether mine might be a bit small for me - once I've made the move I'd like to build it up quickly and see whether it's going to fit... geometry seems quite different to my other bikes so it's a bit of an unknown at this stage...

Anyway, I'll be watching this thread with interest!

Back