my steeds

cocodemer

Retro Guru
i'll try again. Sorry about the no effort taken pics
main.php

this is my regular ride, Norco Charger about 2002 frame, XTR mechs and cranks, XT shifters, Judy XCs from about 2000. apparently a rare gloss frame edition most of that years bikes were matt

main.php

Kona Hahana from about 1992, full deore DX groupset, apart from the 200GS front mech, my mean road machine

main.php

In need of some special attention my 91 Orange Clockwork, good bits: Deore thummies, LX front mech and brakes, girvan flexstem, hot rod bars. Bad bits STX rc rear mech, mismatched mavic wheels, M231 and M400, Awful saddle. anyone got a XT mech or a turbo saddle going spare?? reckon I might put my RC35s and synchros stem on whaddya think?

and just for fun

main.php

Rocky Mountain Hammer nice little frame, but an awful bits selection, highlights are rear XT V brake and Levers and my fave 200GS thumbshifter.

I also have a 20" fusion frame, with a seized seatpost, anyone know how to get a seatpost free?

Still to come my 1997 Kona humuhumu-nukunuku-apua'a or howdya say it. with Nexus 7 speed, Pace rc 35s, (for now awaiting new rubbers) and original joe murray kona saddle

Like the Kona and the Orange - I say stick the Syncros stem on but keep it rigid for now.

I shed a little tear for the Rocky Mountain ;)

yes I hang my head in shame about the rocky mountain, still better to be at least out and about than hanging in the shed. like the fusion is:(

My house elf will remain in my service until i let her ride the orange.
:LOL:

Back