pace rc100

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
https://image.ibb.co/c4BsBe/20180917_211602.jpg

right then......although I still am saving for a 21" ;) this has found it's way into the workshop and may be the last bike I want to restore refurb rebuild etc. journeys end....?

ringo has really helped here and many of you now the back story to this near banana frame but Duncan has worked his magic and it's muuuuuch better....and now mine mwhahahhahahaha

build will be mainly option 3 from the previous thread. light restoration but with my own flavour. many parts are already present such as suntour bits, wheels and maguras. I will enjoy this and although will be mainly a show bike will be ridden but not aggressively and only when the sun is shining.

this may be a long thread as well haha

Re:

indeed dude. dya happen to have a large frame only ;) just in case xxx please haha

Re:

Finally ....,. Nice one fella, they're sweet bikes, one I wish I'd kept when I had mine back in the early days of retrobike.

Have fun :)

longun":2grz85fz said:
ringo has really helped here and many of you now the back story to this near banana frame but Duncan has worked his magic and it's muuuuuch better....and now mine mwhahahhahahaha

This thread here.... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=361801

Watching with interest..... Especially seeing as mine is frame no. 0286....the next one on from yours.
Good luck though..... all those RC100 specifics certainly don't make for an easy build!

boy"O"boy

boy"O"boy":2hbf94hu said:
longun":2hbf94hu said:

This thread here.... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=361801

Watching with interest..... Especially seeing as mine is frame no. 0286....the next one on from yours.
Good luck though..... all those RC100 specifics certainly don't make for an easy build!

boy"O"boy

yup this is the one. bearings have arrived, crank and fork legs are presently covered and wrapped in paint stripper and the frame may get dropped of tomorrow for acid dipping to strip in nicely.

also delivered is a nice 400mm long 27.0 black seatpost. not faffing waiting for a xl suntour one.

aaaaand I'll swap the maguras levers around as the later ones feel nicer imho, but with the specific clamps.

stem steerer and bars are in t planning stage and if anyone knows what size bolts and washers are best for the granny ring for the bullseye spider that would be grande:)

Re:

Dunno if your sorted but.....Brought this front wheel home from work t'other day..... bring me my deoreII/wolber one back and you can take this away...

IMG_20180918_080841.jpg

Back