GT Tempest **Finished - Pics & Spec 5/9**

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
After the mess up with the small Zaskar I needed to buy a rigid GT quickly to heal my pain :LOL:

So, after a quick browse of the For Sale thread, enter the lovely GT Tempest of Dave_H :cool:

This will land with me tomorrow, and as you can see, will have a smattering of blue ano thrown at it along with a fesh decal set.

As for the drivetrain, I have lined up some Deore XT, which should also be with me tomorrow.

I am aiming to have it complete for a full unveiling at the Peaks meet on Saturday :D

Attachments

• Parts.jpg
    Parts.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 3,980
  • GT Tempest.jpg
    GT Tempest.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 3,983
  • Tempest.JPG
    Tempest.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 3,634
Must be a nice looking combo with the blue parts. Cant wait to see it fixxe together.

Cheers,
Martin

Pickle would you take some more pics of the frame? I've got a GT in the cupboard that I bought on a whim and haven't the fogiest what it is.

kaiser":1mv4vrn8 said:
Pickle would you take some more pics of the frame?

The frame is arriving by courier tomorrow/Wednesday, so yea, I'll send some pics over to you.

Look forward to see this bike finished soon, hopefully some pics before the weekend ride at Peaks. :)

guybe":oiuy6s57 said:
Look forward to see this bike finished soon, hopefully some pics before the weekend ride at Peaks. :)

Fingers crossed, it'll be done Thursday/Friday.......Royal Mail and Couriers permitting :LOL:

If it turns up tomorrow morning maybe MrsGT will have it built by the time you get home from work? :LOL:

Nice wheel and tyre combo too ;)

Back