Oh My, it's another C16-r

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
My 2nd, the first being my favourite bike of all time bought new in '98(better price)

Got this one via a local bike charity, and for what can best be described as a very nice price.

Iv'e no idea of which year. No reads -A50100105

Mine has the canti mount on the back and multiple holes drilled on the wishbone, where as my old slime green c16r didnt have a canti mount. Anyone decipher Orange hieroglyphics ?.

Came with the kevlar rc-35 1" threaded and an stx headset, a single stx canti, stx f/mech and a black lx rear mech, and all of which is in not bad and totally usable condition. Also the original cranks(Mt 30 :? )
A few paint nick rust spots, but remarkably clean.

Fork needs a service. It drops in about 20 mm and thats that, wont go down any further. I'll need to find some info on servicing it, and new elastomers, pretty straightforward these ? :?

I think its 19" c-t
Build -
My original was hope wheels/brakes/ and a bit of xt. Likely go with that though I might leave it all stx. See how the money goes.

Attachments

• DSCF2901 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF2901 (Custom).JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 492
  • DSCF2900 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF2900 (Custom).JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 492
bluetomgold":1euq0jda said:

It is!

Forks should have allen bolts at the bottom, remove, then yank off the lowers. They look like RC-35AB ftom '93 I think. If they are then I think they have 3 elastomers each leg (2 compression and 1 "damping"). Pace may still have some.

Latest posts

Back