You are right that is a Fly-Agaric and is highly poisonous, it is past it's best though..
Void, nice job there mate! and yes the fungi is a bit early this year due to the dampness.....
Any idea what the other one is? Would it be eatable? Never had any mushrooms from the wild before, but I know there are some eatable ones around. Like the Boletus Edulis, would actually like to try that
Funny thing is, with all the mushrooms around I also noticed that the nuts and berries aren't even close to eatable yet
Fly-agaric should not be eaten by anyone that has never taken large quantitys of mushrooms before,the effect is akin to peyote or several hundred of the liberty cap[magic]mushrooms taken together in 1 sitting,these fungi are extremely dangerous ,dont even kid on about it ,as some younger forum member might be tempted to try it