95 Orange C16R. Now with better photos

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This my latest build. Built for my nearly 18 year old daughter. I bought the frame a year ago and have slowly bought components. The groupset is Shimano LX with Syncros seat post, Fi’zi:k ladies saddle, DMR V8 pedals, Ritchey handlebars and XT brake levers. After loosing the motivation to complete the build I enrolled the services of my daughter Amelia and my 13 year old son Isaac and it was finally completed today.

I had thought of doing a build thread but was worried that it was not good enough as so many people put on their top range bikes with top range components, but in the end I’m so pleased with the end results, I decided to add the finished product of our labour, I hope you like it too.

Let me know your thoughts.

Alison

Attachments

• Orange pic1.JPG
    Orange pic1.JPG
    311.1 KB · Views: 471
  • Orange pic2.JPG
    Orange pic2.JPG
    279.5 KB · Views: 471
  • Orange pic3.JPG
    Orange pic3.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 471
  • Orange pic4.JPG
    Orange pic4.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 471
Re: 95 Orange C16R

Realised pics are not brilliant will try to add better ones later.

Alison

Re:

Yeah, I think you need bigger pics.

But looks Ace :eek:

No worries about a build thread that's not some boutique bike, most of us mere mortals were riding around on pretty ordinary mtb' s back in the day, so that's what get a my interest these days :)

Daughter did the pics with my son's Ipad. Will get better pics up tomorrow. For tonight I shall enjoy looking at it while drinking a beer in my Orange Bikes pint glass :)

Alison

Tried to get the pics better but it seams not to work, I know nothing :) there a bit better though

Alison

Re:

Glad to see this frame built up and going to be used, wasn't going to get much use with me :facepalm: . You've built a really nice bike there, very nicely judged selection of components to create a bike that looks great :cool: .

Glad you spotted it and thanks for the lovely comments :) I love this frame and am jealous it's gone to my daughter. I like the black components with the white frame.

Alison

I like this, looks really nice in white and with the black components :cool:

I for one would have liked to have seen a build thread, and some better pics too :) i bet it rides great, i would be tempted to put white grips on it though.

➡️ mark

Back