1994 Specialized Stumpjumper

balkanac

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Starting new build/rebuild :facepalm: :mrgreen: Preserved Stumpy in lovely green grey color

Few new bits arrived- Jagwire braided cable kit and Specialized Enduro Natural grips to match Turbo saddle

When I find time bike will be disassembled and deep cleaned

Brings back fond memories I hope to have one soon I used to have on in red until it was stolen.

Very nice, really like the colour, the tyres work well with it too, not sure about the saddle though but its not my bike, so doesnt matter :)

Mark

Thanks guys,
G60MAT do you maybe have grey prolong saddle lying around? ;)

mkone I general don t like brow/tan color but in this case it works for me, I am thinking of putting butterscotch tires on(if I can source them) :mrgreen:

balkanac":t7zh90fp said:
Thanks guys,

mkone I general don t like brow/tan color but in this case it works for me, I am thinking of putting butterscotch tires on(if I can source them) :mrgreen:

I don't but wouldn't mind one if your find two! ;)

balkanac":2idxo029 said:
Thanks guys,

Unfortunately Dude, but you're in for a long and heartbreaking search there I'm afraid, I've been after one for the best part of a year now, only seen one come up in that time, on a facebook selling page in Canada, missed it by about an hour :cry:

balkanac":1a2d7e8e said:
I am thinking of putting butterscotch tires on(if I can source them) :mrgreen:

I have a set of butterscotch wildgrippers which im struggling to find a bike for, if i decide to sell i will let you know :)

Mark

Spudly thanks for feedback, didn t think that they are that rare and I guess my search will end with buying bike just for saddle....oh well what can you do:mrgreen:

mkone no problem and I wil keep my eye on 93 explosif just so I don t take a knife in gunfight :mrgreen:

I found these michelins

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Michelin-Xtrem ... SwTm9aSmIg

They would be good replacement cause I don t plan to ride on Umma gummas, but that means(personal choice) I have to source grey saddle and grey grips....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back