1994 Yeti ARC-AS Reboot COMPLETED Page 2

Smithjss70

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I had this ARC built up pretty well with Ringle & Grafton but the stem, BB, pedals, drive train and other subtleties were not exactly what I wanted. It took 5 years almost to the month to source all new components and I've finally completed the goal. Everything is now either NOS or in mint condition.

Below are the build specs and the beginning of final assembly. I should wrap this resto up over the weekend. Will post final shots shortly thereafter.

XrC1cu.jpg

Striptease (replaced silver cable stops with turquoise - Thanks to FTW on rivet dimensions)

RJjku7.jpg

Setting up the fork, DKG & SCs

bPyK8R.jpg

This zero degree rise stem was one of the hardest parts to find. I got lucky!

c62Zo0.jpg

Back to wrenching on Saturday.

Re: 1994 Yeti ARC-AS Reboot

That is a stunning frame. And all that nos goodness.
Its almost insane

Looking forward to see it come together .

Thank you guys. Will look forward to having this one in the rear view mirror but still enjoy "the hunt" for strange parts. Happy Friday all.

yeti_bomb":3bjzt92x said:

True, but whats not to like about a well dressed Yeti !

curiosity is getting the better of me and I've gotta ask..... where the hell is that NOS rear reflector going :shock:

Attachments

• c62Zo0.jpg
    c62Zo0.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 1,166

Retro Spud":11vzgkxr said:
yeti_bomb":11vzgkxr said:

True, but whats not to like about a well dressed Yeti !

curiosity is getting the better of me and I've gotta ask..... where the hell is that NOS rear reflector going :shock:

I removed it from the bike in question Nick and it shall go back on along with the cassette cover and spoke reflectors. Did you need one?

Back