A little progress update. I have spent most of the last few days taking pictures, listing, packaging and posting off all my goodies- quite depressing so needed a bit of a lift and had an hour on the Pace.
Got the cranks in- just awaiting Gil's return to get some decals then its on with the helicopter tape.
Axle machined down to fit the 22mm bearings, new bearings pressed on to the re-finished cranks. I had the paint on the forks matched and painted them, first with an acid etch primer then a coat of white hi-build. Next went the flouro yellow and then finished with a clear powdercoat for toughness.
Now fitted into frame using homemade puller. I've put a silver Middleburn middle ring on for now until a 35T Pace turns up.
I need to find some cable hose clips now so I can trail fit the brakes, then its a blast around the Farm before stripping it all back down for Paint.
Feel much better for a little therapy in these dark sell off days